MADDBACKER Celebrity Basketball Game presents unique opportunities to reach an affluent, trendsetting and charity conscious audience via a one-of-a-kind branding and marketing platform. Opportunities are available for companies in a variety of industries including real estate, travel, financial services, fitness, clothing, luxury products, and health.
We strive to provide our sponsors with mutually benefiting opportunities to create brand awareness and reach our expansive audience. We do this, not only through our own marketing channels but also through specific partnerships with media outlets in the area and surrounding areas of Northern California.
The Celebrity Basketball game offers a number of sponsorship packages that can be tailored to your organization’s individual needs and goals. By partnering with the MADDBACKER Celebrity Basketball Game your organization can:
- Be a part of a highly publicized community event
- Utilize a unique and innovative promotional platform
- Align your brand with some of the top local and regional brands
- Expand your brand’s reach through our expansive marketing demographic
- Gain valuable insight into the needs and wants of an early-adopting market segment
- Cultivate profitable relationships through direct interaction with customers
- Benefit from press coverage, prominent name and product placement and promotional efforts
- Solicitation opportunities to potential customers through vendor booths and VIP events
Contact Janelle Evans at Janelle@maddbacker.com for additional information for sponsorship opportunities.
This year’s selected charity of choice is Positive Coaching Alliance, Sacramento Chapter. Founded in 1998, Positive Coaching Alliance (PCA) is committed to providing all youth and high school athletes a positive, character-building youth sports experience. To that end, PCA has conducted more than 10,000 live group workshops nationwide for more than 475,000 youth and high school sports coaches, parents, student-athletes and school/organizational leaders. Through workshops and online courses, PCA has impacted more than 4 million youth. PCA’s partnership network includes more than 1,700 youth sports organizations, cities and schools. Click HERE to see more about the efforts of PCA.